A logo sign for a business reception area is an effective marketing tool. It helps to create a distinct identity, ensuring that your brand statement is definitive in that space. Signs that are effective, attract attention, and blend into the reception area’s ambiance. You should create customized logo signs based on the brand’s requirements to ensure they convey a clear message.
Your reception area must function in the same way as your storefront does. It’s crucial to use every branding opportunity you can. When customers see reception logo signs, they know they have arrived at the correct location and feel welcomed.
Choose the Most Effective Reception Logo Sign
Because you may require a variety of signage, it is critical to maintain design consistency. This will create a seamless environment, while still using essential components. When you have the proper signage, your visitors will have no difficulty finding and locating different areas at your site.
It is critical to employ professionals to create your logo signs. They take the time to understand your requirements and recommend the type of signage that is most suitable for your reception area. They will coordinate all aspects, including the following:
- Signs of various types
- Proportions and composition
- The best fonts
- Characteristics of your industry – serious, fun, exciting, romantic, brave, comforting, etc.
- Colors and graphics to help tell a story and evoke the right attitude for your industry
- Lighting options to highlight the sign and make it more dynamic
Consider the Following When Installing Your Logo Signs
Certain considerations to keep in mind when installing reception signs include the following:
- Affix a sign to the wall directly across from the entrance.
- Ascertain that your company’s logo and brand are instantly recognizable.
- Select an appropriate option, such as a logo board or channel lettering. In addition, 3D lettering is a great choice as it lends some perspective to the space. You should consult a professional to determine which of these types is best for you.
- Consider the surface on which it will be hung, as visibility is critical.
- All signs should adhere to the aesthetics of the company logo. Ensure brand consistency in the workplace.
A graphic designer who is qualified and experienced can provide customized solutions. Send them images of the installation spot and exchange ideas on form, scale, color, and composition. These factors must be taken into account when designing, planning, and installing logo signs. A strategically placed attractive and professional logo sign will immediately make customers feel at ease as they enter your establishment. For tailored lobby and logo signs’ solutions, please contact us at Genesis Signs and speak with one of our experts. They will fully understand your requirements, and you can get a quote via our website.