There are many different types of signs that businesses can use to showcase their name, logo, and brand, but very few as impressive as corporate monument signs. These architectural signs are sculptural, big, and bold. They are a great installation for entrances to corporate campuses, businesses, parks, and more.
Why Monument Signs Are Ideal for Large Corporations
Monument signs become the focal point of the entryway and showcase your business name, enhancing the outdoor spaces of your commercial property. Since these signs are big and elegant, they attract attention quite easily and are a great way to welcome customers, clients, and guests as they approach your building.
How to Design Impactful Corporate Monument Signs
While monument signs are impressive and attention-grabbing, they need to be designed thoughtfully and carefully. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- The signs should be a reflection of your corporate image. Work with designers that take the time to understand what your requirements are. They will provide their input, ensuring that the sign is designed and styled perfectly.
- Use graphics, colors, fonts, and materials that resonate with your brand.
- Always consider the immediate surroundings, landscape, and make sure that the monument signs’ design doesn’t clash with it. You can use either complementing or contrasting colors, but ensure that the design works in that setting.
- It’s a good idea to incorporate lighting in the monument signs as that will uplift its look, making it visible even after dark. It’s a great way to advertise your corporate brand and property as well.
- Since this is a large sign, plan its placement correctly so that it has maximum visibility. Ensure that there are no bushes or shrubs obstructing it and that the lettering can be clearly seen even from afar.
- Select a legible font that is not overly decorative so that it doesn’t dilute the professionalism aspect.
- Keep the sign simple so that people notice your business name first.
As you can see, you need to consider many different things when designing corporate monument signs, and getting them right is crucial. These are large structures and affect the overall aesthetic and attractiveness of your commercial property. It’s why you should consult with experts and get their input on what designs and structures would work best for your needs. Ask them about lighting options so that your sign will be easily noticeable even after dark. For any more information, feel free to contact us for all your corporate signage needs.