Your storefront is one of the first things that passersby’s, potential customers, and regular clients notice about your business’s physical location. This means it needs to be attractive, easily noticeable, a reflection of your brand, and the first step to making a great impression on your target audience. However, that’s not where your marketing and branding efforts need to stop.
You should also make sure that your office lobby signs carry that branding and messaging throughout. The idea is to maintain consistency in design and make sure that there is continuity. These signs are your way to greet clients well before you greet them personally.
Aspects to Consider When Designing Lobby Signs
There are many factors to take into account when designing lobby signs, such as:
- The size of the sign should be proportionate to the space. Something that is too large will only overwhelm the lobby area or make it look too crowded or cramped.
- Consider the distance of the signs from the front door and make sure that it’s easy to read from that point.
- Ensure that your logo lobby sign and business name is included correctly.
- Choose colors that reflect your branding.
- Repeat textures, colors, fonts, and the layout. The more consistent you are with your signage, the more effective it will be in boosting brand recognition.
- Hire experienced graphic designers to create customized signs that include all the information and elements you want.
Custom Designed Lobby Signs
If you want your office lobby signs to be impressive and true to your brand, you must get them customized. Skilled graphic designers will work with you, discuss your requirements, and understand your business needs.
They will make sure that the sign they design reflects your brand, includes your logo, tagline, and other information – like a mention of your services, products, etc. Styling, colors, and aesthetics are some of things that experienced professionals in the field can help you with. If you are getting any other signage for the lobby or other areas, professionals will make sure the signs maintain cohesiveness in design. For the best lobby signs and other sign solutions, contact us at Genesis Signs with your requirements, and our experts will offer the most suitable solutions. They will make sure your office lobby signs are in line with your needs and fits your budget.